Friday 12 July 2013

Too hot to blog!

Sorry guys, I've totally been neglecting you!

 Between Wales being super hot at the moment and my extreme laziness I have let the blog suffer, and for that I am truly sorry.

I just wanted to make a quick little post so you know that I'm still alive. It's been to long, let's have a catch up!

Unfortunately we didn't meet last week because we all agreed that the weather was too nice to be sweating out some showtunes in a chuch hall, we will try to carry on rehersals through summer as we have a lot of prep for upcoming stuff to do but if the weather is as unusually gorgeous as it has been this week I will probably be somewhere drinking mojitoes instead.



We also hit 300 views earlier this week, which as I've said before, is crazy for us, so big thanks everyone. You guys are awesome!

So sorry for nattering on about nothing, hopefully after rehearsal on sunday I'll have something that's genuinely interesting to write about.

See you next post, Catrin X

No comments:

Post a Comment