Wednesday 3 July 2013

Long time, no see!

Sorry guys, we've been a bit quiet lately (I've just been to lazy to do anything) but we at Goodness Gracious Glee have still got a lot going on.

Prep for out October Musical Spectacular (we're still working on the title) is already getting pretty serious, we're looking for costumes and getting started on choreography and solos, in fact I can hear my sister belting out Chicago from the kitchen as I'm typing.

We've also been booked for a fundraiser in the autumn, we will also be joined by the Briton Ferry silver band, who are pretty damn awesome themselves. An exact date has yet to be confirmed but I'll make sure to keep you guys posted on that one.

Lastly, I just want to show off these amazing hoodies that Carol, GGG member Carrigan's gran made. The photos don't do them any justice because they were taken with my phone, the letters were embroidered on by hand, and they are epic!

See you next post, Catrin  X

Beth modelling like a pro



No comments:

Post a Comment